Thursday, December 30, 2010

long time no see (not really)

It's been too long since I've posted pics of my pups. They're getting humongous (7 whole pounds).

marley

nutmeg

where's daddy

The winter break is close to over, but we're squeezing every last bit of fun out of it. Thanks to my fantastic neighbor, who watched my boys for 3 entire hours this afternoon, my house is spotless and we are ready to host a party tomorrow for some 50 people. (ACK!--but in a good way).

I've gotta tell ya', the best party we've ever hosted was one last week when we invited the neighbor boys over to dance to Christmas music on our front porch. All I had to do was sweep the porch and get out the hot cocoa. My hubby manned the DJ station. It was cold and windy, but SOOO MUCH FUN!

010

023
Snow pants...nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh, warm and snuggly snow pants... nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh

035

I have lots of resolutions for the new year. Most of them involve having more fun and laughing more and giving the "say what" arms to housework. Happy 2011!