Thursday, July 29, 2010

to celebrate my posse

I bought a little something to celebrate my posse. We do everything together and now that it's summer, we really really do everything together. In fact, at the end of the day--and the days are long (and loud)--my posse falls asleep, and shortly thereafter, so do I. My housework is suffering, by sewing is suffering, but my soul is rejoicing.

necklace

Today is sort of the last day of freedom for me. Tomorrow the puppies come. Quoting the puppy book here: "Plan to spend 100 percent of your time initially establishing patterns and habits you want your Havanese to use for elimination." So with 2 puppies, I'll be spending 200% of my time, I'm supposing. That really doesn't really leave much time for other things, now does it? I'll see you when I see you....