Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The End of the Vacation Photos

When we were in Michigan we made sure to stop off at our alma mater. We thought our kids would like to see where mommy and daddy met. "Oh look--there's the dorm I used to live in." "Hey, there's the dining hall!"

They couldn't have cared less.



Any other Calvin craft bloggers out there? Please leave a comment. This could be fun!


Emily said...

Joanna! Leaving this comment again in the proper place -- Your pictures from your alma mater totally surprised me - I also went to Calvin! I've been reading your blog for a while now but had no idea of this crazy connection! Anyway, that's all - fun to seem some pictures of campus in an unexpected place!

Anonymous said...


We just did the same thing. Our kids' interest perked up when we went to the bookstore, and they found the toys, especially the half-price stuffed animals!


Alisa said...

I didn't go to Calvin, but a friend of mine did. But so neat that you are a Christian from a reformed background as I am!

linda said...

I'm a Calvin craft blogger!

iram fartash said...

you have an award from arts crafts n hobbies

nick . steph . gianna said...

I printed your "Cloth Baby Shoes" tutorial a long time ago. I just checked back to see if your blog was still up and I was surprised to see that you're a Calvin alum! (I'm not, but I'm from GR and have loads of Calvin alum friends! It's a beautiful place! :) ) Thanks for the cute baby shoes tutorial!