Friday, April 09, 2010

Happy Circles: A Round Potholder

I didn't get my act together to sign up in time for Malka's potholder swap. Urgh. That's what happens when life gets too busy to keep up w/my blogs. Ah well. Maybe next year? Woo hoo! I don't have to wait until next year after all. Amy's hosting the potholder pass. There's still time to sign up here.

potholder

I made myself a round one. I like the size of potholders. They're mini quilts. You can play around with them with a minimal investment of time and materials, come away with an idea for a possible future real-sized quilt, and in the meantime you've got a little something for the kitchen that's useful and cheery. All goodness.

happy circles buttonMore circle stuff here and here.

7 comments:

Jess said...

ooooh I love this!

Amy said...

There is still time to join round 3 of my potholder pass! Check it out-http://www.flickr.com/groups/1328412@N23/

craftapple said...

Look at that hand stitching. It looks so pretty.

Jayna23 said...

You could totally design stoneware. That would make a beautiful plate.

Jamie said...

Potholder Pass is great! Definitely sign up for that one! I love you circle!

Joanna said...

Amy and Jamie--Thanks for the heads up on the potholder pass. I just signed up. :)

Jenny said...

That is sweet.