Thursday, April 01, 2010

General Store Bag

I just listed a new bag at the shop.


I'm looking forward to a new order of leather that I'm expecting any day. I'm eager to offer things that are not brown--although, I must say, I'm very fond of brown.

I'm also looking forward to participating in happy circles this month. Circle related post coming tomorrow. Happy Thursday!


The mad woman behind the blog said...

Love it. Looking forward to the new additions!

Karina said...

yeah, love it too. am keen to be the owner of one of your bags, will wait to see your new colour selection. :-)

Three Dancing Magpies said...

I thought I could wait, afraid I can not . . . off to ETSY to buy the new bag. Crazy for your lovely creations!

Amy said... you need to make another one so I can buy it! LOL. I emailed your store to my hubby, fingers crossed he can take a hint!! :)

Joanna said...

Thank you, ladies, for your kind words! xoxo Joanna :)