Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tilt Shift

I happened upon this website which amazingly, with the click of a button, can make the objects in your photograph look like little toys.

This is a picture my husband took of Seattle when he was on a cruise last March:

This is what it looks like using the tiltshiftmaker:
tilt shift seattle

Cool, huh? My son wants a tiltshiftmaker that can turn pictures of toys into the real thing. If someone would just invent that, we'd have to get a 500 car garage to hold it all. :)


Aunt LoLo said... cool!! It looks like Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood. *grin*

Diane said...

I would love to view the soft basket tutorial. But I have not been successful. Any ideas? I feel a bit dull in the head.


Anonymous said...

If you can't open the tutorial's pdf file, it is likely you do not have the latest version on Acrobat Reader.

Jayna23 said...

That is so cool! And while he's at it, maybe your son can invent something that turns pictures of fabric into real fabric!! Ooooh the possibilities! :)