Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Overbooked

This week has been busy beyond belief. The days are packed full, and somehow I've managed to book every evening but one. Argh. I'm hoping to get a little breathing space on Friday so I can do a bit of sewing. In the meantime, I'm thinking about the awesome day our family spent on Anderson Island last weekend.

life ring

Anderson Island

Anderson Island

And here's a gentle reminder for me to stop overbooking my time. Silence and rest are important too.

8 comments:

Aunt LoLo said...

*sigh* What beautiful pictures!!

Bevy said...

Gorgeous last picture.

craftapple said...

Love the shoes!

I feel the same way about life. I need to slow down, too. Life will zip by fast enough without our help!

Laura said...

Love Mt Rainier. It's my favorite part of living in the south sound.

Jean C. said...

Soooo the second picture of the little feet on the crack... that's why your shoulder is bothering you right? Step on a crack break your mother's back!!! Yeah... well, you get it! Just kidding of course! Oh, and your delema with the vitamins... I know they are huge..
but, if you cut them in half... problem solved! You need all the stuff inside... just make them smaller! Problem solved! LoL...
Your not the first to see those horse pills and goooo whoaaaaaa!

Joanna said...

Jean--the crack! Of course! Mystery solved, LOL!!!!

colourdujour said...

spendid take on Mt Rainier! What a state we live in.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh..Mt. Rainier..we spent three days there last July. I have decided that Paradise is the most beautiful place ever. You are so lucky to be so close. Greetings from Texas, Lisa