Thursday, December 03, 2009

Pillowcase Tutorial

pillowcase
Here's a pillowcase tutorial to go with the bed skirt. This tutorial is a little different than other pillowcase tuts out there because it includes instructions on how to make an inner flap to hold the pillow in place. I love the instant gratification of a quick sewing project like this! I hope you make one of these and that you come back and tell me about it. :)

When I was making this set, I was imagining that I was an interior designer of children's rooms working for a rich celebrity client. Is that silly? The funny thing about having a craft blog is that I always feel like there ought to be a story to go along with everything I post. But the fact is, this is just a pillowcase. Sorry folks...there is no monumental story save for my imaginary celebrity clientele. Carry on....