Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Home Project

wood floors have begun
I'm excited to report that the floor project has begun. Out with the impractical white carpeting and in with the wood. I've been told it's going to be a three week project. I'm trying to take it day by day, because the prospect of three weeks of pounding, sawing and air compressors compressing stresses me out. The worst part of it is feeling confined to parts of the house that aren't being worked on at the moment. I guess I could just take the kids out somewhere, but it's 29 degrees outside, so I think we'll rough it in the house. I'm not complaining. I'm very happy that this is happening and that I'm not the one doing the work. NOT complaining!!!

where we're hanging out
Our hangout spot. The kids like jumping from chair to chair.