Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mysterious

Alrighty then. The stockings are done. I think I'm going to stuff them, sew them shut and string them on something shiny. That will be a project for another day. Because, frankly, I'm a little bored of them and am champing at the bit to work on some leather.

I'm in the process of making Christmas presents for friends and family. I so love working in a new medium and with my new machine. I've made some things I'm pretty happy with, but I'm in a quandry. It's hard to have a craft blog but have stuff that I can't blog about. I think the only way around that for me is to just take macro shots of things I've made without revealing too much about what they are or who they're for.

First up, this thinggy for a certain someone:straps on croc

Secondly, this other thinggy for someone else:suede zip
Wow, things are so mysterious around here. (rolling my eyes)