Thursday, September 24, 2009

Under Cover

Part three of my sewing room tour includes a look at the drawers and not so attractive areas where I keep things I need but are not so lovely to look at. These shelves contain felt, quilted osnaberg, bonded fleece, canvas drop cloth, and interfacing.

functional

On the other side, more of the same: fleece, curtain blackout lining, insulbrite, an unfinished quilt...

more shtuff

Next to that I have a basket of gift wrapping supplies--ribbons, paper bags, and tissue paper.

present wrapping

In the baskets above I keep little scraps from old projects that I can't bear to toss.
scraps

wall view
Here's the whole thing. Someday I may even clean out the middle drawers and show you those. That's right...I'm offering to show you my drawers. bwa ha ha!!