Saturday, June 13, 2009

Moaning and Groaning

Hubby was diagnosed w/pneumonia earlier in the week. This was after my oldest son spent 1 week out of school with some mysterious virus. Then my other 2 sons had fevers, which they've recovered from. Then yesterday after feeling crummy for 3 days, I dragged myself to the doctor and was diagnosed with bronchitis. It has been no fun at our house. I've been so so tired. More tired than I've ever been. Thank goodness for antibiotics and cough syrup with codeine. Thanks to the codeine I slept straight from 4 pm to 7 am. This has been my view for the last 3 days.

guest room ceiling
That's the guest room ceiling. I've had myself in quarantine so I don't spread this to my family.
And when I've had the energy to venture outside , this has been view 2, from the hammock.

view from hammock

A hex on you, sickness! Because of you we missed out on celebrating our anniversary, our youngest's 3rd birthday, and today would have been our first Seattle Quilting Bee (which was supposed to be here). Moan, moan, moan.....

Hopefully my next post won't be so complainy.