Monday, May 18, 2009

Kitty Set

cat set
I made a apron and chef hat set for a little cutie pie for her birthday using this fabric and these tutorials. If I'd had more time I'd have made some oven mitts and hot pads. Oh well. I never have more time. If I did, I'd go overboard, so it's probably a good thing that I don't. Speaking of time, I love using the lack of time as an excuse not to do things I'm not in the mood for. As in, "Yeah, that book? I started reading it, but then I ran out of time." I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds funny, so I say it.

takeout box
My new favorite way of packaging these days: takeout boxes from my local wholesale food distribution center. No link to them. That's the place that treats you lousy (ok, lousily (whatevs)), but has cool stuff, so you put up with it.