Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Like Watching Paint...


I finished painting the playroom in time for the party. What was once four white walls and a bunch of toys scattered everywhere is now four terrarium colored walls (thank you Fresh Aire!), with toys scattered everywhere. The color warms up the space nicely, and I love how it looks different depending on the time of day and the amount of light bouncing around.

I was debating using some wild, fun, happy color. This is a playroom, afterall. But I opted for something calmer. This color says:"Have fun, but let it be self-controlled fun. Enjoy yourself in this room, but may it be a reserved form of enjoyment." Yeah, right, whatever...


Maybe someday I'll be able to take pictures of the whole room to show you, but right now I'm not in the mood to clutter up my blog with pictures of toys that are all over the place. I have enough of that in real life. :)