Saturday, December 20, 2008

Treasures of Yore

I can't remember the last time I've had to buy ribbon. I'm usually in a mad rush to wrap something, so I go in my craft room and grab what I have--which is fabric--and rip, rip, rip, there you go...ribbon!!!

These are Christmas presents for my family that, due to the snow storm and my pretty much being stranded in my house on a ridiculously steep hill, will be late. But that's okaaay, because knowing me and my aversion to the post office during this time of year, these would have been late anyway.

envelopes2


envelopes1
I just love sewing on paper. Especially the antiqued kind. Esp. the kind that once turned into envelopes can hold treasures from the past. These are good presents. Sorry Linda and Mom & Dad (and Peter, although I know you don't even bother reading my bloggy), I cannot say more. You'll just have to wait...until after Christmas. :)