Thursday, July 05, 2007

My New Motto

You all are so wonderful! Thanks for putting up with all my public navel gazing, and for not making fun of me (too much). It appears I can't quit blogging, since I like it--and you. And it's crazy that just when I was considering giving it all up something quite amazing/blog-related happened that would make it silly for me to quit blogging. I can't tell you yet what it is just yet, and that's killing me. But I will say that I'm feeling very happy about it--the
I-can't-fall-asleep-at-night-because-I'm-so-excited kind of happy.
Anyway, I hope all you Americans out there had a good fourth of July. My hubby suprised me yesterday with a gift card. He took the kids for the afternoon and sent me on a shopping spree. Happy independence day indeed!

19 comments:

lera said...

What a way to celebrate, indeed! So ... where'd ya go?

Megan said...

Whatever the secret is, I'm excited for you!

Ali said...

op way to celebrate. And I'm intrigued....

kirsty said...

That is an excellent motto :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
capello said...

whoa, fun!

and i love your motto!

keri said...

Oooh I'm excited for you!

kayla_d said...

Oh, I do like that motto. That's how I try to live, although I've never put it into words.

And congratulations on whatever you've got going on. I'm glad you continued blogging!

rachel s. said...

Hmmmm...the "can't fall asleep at night" excitement? Sounds like the Disney commercials. =) You've got me curious!!

You're too funny! I love that "public navel gazing" remark!

Laney said...

What a sweet hubby. Glad you are so happy, I could FEEL it through the post ;). Thanks for the reminder to do what I like!

Cici said...

curiousity is peaked! so glad you're back blogging, and happy.

janet clare said...

hello I thought I'd de-lurk to say that in my experience (not much) hardly any bloggers reply personally to comments and I don't think you need to either - or leave a comment on your own blog for people to read or post a big thankyou.

joyce said...

lucky you! i wish my hubby did that!

beki said...

What a great motto!
Okay, your secret is killing me!!

Alison said...

Sometimes you have to take step back in order to see again, and to realise what you thought you didn't need. And then you open yourself up to a whole new line of thinking and progress.

Whatever you have going, I wish you all the best, and hope it is fabulous for you.

African Kelli said...

i'm happy you are still here! You make my day with your comments and your happy vibe.

Chara Michele said...

I like your new motto! :)

And am excited to hear what the secret is once you can tell all of us! (Also happy that you are not giving up blogging, I really enjoy your blog:)

Erin said...

I'm so glad you decided to keep on blogging. Can't wait to hear about your secret!!!

syko kajsa said...

I'm so happy to hear you didn't stop! And I love that little tag!