Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Fa la la la and a freebie


Well, I'm finally caught up on the laundry and have restocked the fridge after throwing out all the spoiled food. Thanks for all your well-wishes after the storm. Can't believe some of the comments. Pregnant and in the basement for 7 days? Holed up for a few days in the cold with a 10 day old baby? Ahem! I feel very very fortunate (and wimpy). Anyhoo.

Working like a crazy person to get the Christmas cards done and mailed. Don't know why I'm hurrying so, since they are FOR SURE GOING TO BE LATE ANYWAY!!!

I was being all serendipitous over at Say La Vee and saw this post and knew right then that I needed to have the "three wee kings" stamp for my Christmas cards. Found it on ebay. There you have it. It's one of those things I'll use just once. There aren't that many moms of 3 boys out there, are there? If you'd like the stamp for next Christmas leave me a comment. If there are multiple people who'd like it, I'll draw names. ;)


Here are my 3 wee ones. Getting this photo was a ton of work. The only way I could get them all down like that was to tell them they were having a crawling race.

ETA: The stamp goes to Africankelli. Send me an email with your address, Kelli, and I'll get it in the mail to you. :)

17 comments:

Karyn said...

I'm glad that life is returning back to normal for you.

I love the stamp and that's such a cute picture of the boys!

Belinda said...

Have a wonderful christmas with the boy's.

See you in 2007

kirsten said...

crawling race - that's one i'll have to remember! cute photo.

Alicia A. said...

Cute, cute boys.

Have a wonderful holiday!

African Kelli said...

I'm in for a freebie! Cute boys. :)

Stitchingmum said...

I'm not looking for the stamp, but your comment of 'there aren't that many mums of three boys out there, are there?' had me laughing - in the town I live, if you're going to have a family of same sex children, it's seems to be all but guaranteed they'll be boys. I have about 7 friends who each have 3 or four boys, several more who have 2 boys (of my 3 kids 2 are boys), I know of another set of triplet boys (who also have an older brother), and of several more families who have more than 2 boys. It does make you wonder if there's something in the water!!

blackbird said...

Your wee kings are ADORABLE.

I hope you have a wonderful christmas...

weirdbunny said...

Don't need the stamp as it would cost a fortune in postage!!!!

Your boys are so adorable.

Well I've wiped the dust of my computer and started posting again, well it is christmas after all!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas all my love Julia x

Cathy said...

Your three little kings are gorgeous. And use whatever tricks you can to get a great picture like that of them.

BMT said...

That is a great picture!!! and I'm glad to hear life is returning to "normal" for you...

Robin said...

Happy Holidays!

beki said...

That is so sute!

Merry Christmas ;-)

keri said...

Sheesh I could have sworn I left a comment before but now I don't see it ! =) You're not deleting it are you ;) haha. J/K

Anyhow the boys are adorable as always, want to wish you and your family the best for this holiday season.

Erica said...

I can totally relate! I must have taken about fifty pictures for one that was even halfway decent. Boys.

Dawn said...

Adorable boys...
Merry Christmas to you!

Mama Lamb said...

Another mom of three boys... with quite a few friends who have three boys. My husband comes from a long line of boy producers. His father is one of 4, his father had 3, the next brother had three, the next brother 2 and the youngest had three (2 a set of twins). Then, of all those cousins, the oldest (mu dh) had three, the next had 2, the third has one.And there will more than likely be more, LOL!

Mary said...

Cuties! Glad to see another crafty mom of 3! Mine are g-b-g though. And plans are to be preggers by next Christmas.