Monday, September 25, 2006

Hi Butt face!


Just a quick post while two-thirds of my boys are sleeping...

Oma gets zillions of catalogs. They're fun to browse through. One day last month when we were visiting, Davey and I were looking at a really cheesy one. This guy was holding a towel. One end of it said "face" and the other end said "butt." Davey thought that was absolutely hilarious.

I thought it imperative that I make one, since we all know how important it is to keep those rotten face germs away from our private areas.

Hubby thinks I should do butt/head instead. Yeah, yeah....

Mikey's getting baptized this Sunday, and we're having a ton of people over, so I'll be busy getting this house in order...most of which involves cleaning up the craft room so we can have our dining room table back. Beki, you just went through this, so I'm sure you can relate! So this will be my one post for the week.

20 comments:

lindiepindie said...

My goodness, you crass woman! Face germs can be really gross, can't they?? That is so cool and creative! Can I copy you, can I?

capello said...

LOVE the towels... but mine wouldn't say "butt".

autum said...

Funny, funny, funny!!! I love this. I may have to copy too. You may have started a butt/face trend ;)

Megan said...

Oh JoJo, that's hilarious! If I made some for my kids, I couldn't stop them from showing them to everyone, including their grandmothers. Perhaps not.

Megan said...

Oh, and many blessing to Mikey.

kirsten said...

That is seriously hilarious! Good luck getting the house all clean - sometimes having company sucks.

Belinda said...

Funny, I love how you used pretty floral. Somehow it doesn't make it so gross.

Angelika said...

My husband would probably suggest sh../head instead. How did you get the letters on there. I've never seen that. That's neat.

keri said...

hehehe *childish snicker* that was really funny. Thanks for the good laugh for a nice break in the day.
Good luck cleaning up, I just had to go through all that when the inlaws/outlaws =) came.

beki said...

I've seen those in catalogs, but never thought to make one. Yours is much cuter than any one I've seen.

Good luck getting everything ready for the baptism!

Melissa said...

I've seen that catalog I believe...can't recall the title right now but that was a hilarious idea.

Great job on the towel.

Cathy said...

Haha! That is hilarious! Are you putting those out for your guests?

Erin said...

I've seen that towel in a catalog too! This is a much more elegant version! : )

Mirre said...

What a fun thing to make :))

Good luck with all the preparations!

Alicia A. said...

Ha, ha! They're hilarious- Nice work!

Hope your event goes smoothly.

Lindsey said...

Blessings to Mikey for his baptism :)

Will the towel be put out for the guests to use?

Angelika said...

My email address is gelimouse at hotmail dot com

shiso mama said...

very funny. is kid humor contagious?

kimberly said...

Oh I love it!!! Damn, I missed you soo much I now realize it more than ever-I need a butt face towel too.

Sandra :) said...

Heehee I just found your buttface towel, and will be making these for my husband, sons and nephew for Chrismtas gifts --- what a HOOT!