Sunday, May 07, 2006

TuttiFruiti Goodies


Look at this package of goodies I got all the way from NSW, Australia. Belinda of TuttiFruiti was giving out freebie pincushions 2 weeks ago, and I was lucky enough to snag one. The back is just as pretty as the front, don't you think? I made pincushions for my friends at Christmas time, but gave them all away and haven't been very motivated to make one for myself, so this one is mine, all mine. And I will most certainly use it.



She was also kind enough to include some pretty fabric in the package. I'll have to think of something fun to make with that.

Thanks so much Belinda!!! I love it all :) Thanks for the instructions on how to make cables, too. Wish you lived closer so that I could look over your shoulder as you knit. I'm going to buy myself a cable needle so that I can try to figure it out. Hope my IQ is up to par :)

7 comments:

capello said...

The is an adorable pin cushion! I'm rather envious!

Lora said...

That is a cute pin cushion!! The colors just scream HAPPY!!! Love it!

Megan said...

I keep putting off making my own pincushion, even though I regularly end up wuth wayward pins all over the carpet, but looking at that I think I can see one in my near future!

Belinda said...

I glad it arrived safety, enjoy!!

the painted pear said...

Hey, lucky you! That is one sweet looking pincushion.

Angela said...

What beautiful goodies you got! Love the pin cushion.

Carol said...

what a great package...fun floral fabric! i recognize the piddleloop monkey with cupcake card...i have a bunch of those too!