Monday, January 30, 2006

The Last Christmas Holdout


OK. Christmas is long gone, but I have had such trouble putting this last little doohickey away. Davey made it in preschool. Isn't it hilarious???? Did his teacher have one too many glasses of wine when she came up with this idea?

And by the way, look at his face. His teacher took this shot at the beginning of the year, and even though he doesn't really look like this, this is the little picture that gets used for *every* project that comes home from school. In this day and age when everyone uses digital cameras, including his teacher, would it kill her to try to get a more flattering shot? I think not. Am I going to be the one to tell her? Um, er, and get labeled as the troublemaking mom? I think not.

5 comments:

Stich-n-knit said...

Snigger, that is funny. I can hear her saying 'come on Davey, give us your best smile'.

beki said...

That is too funny!

kimberly said...

I love it! The drunken angel is watching over you. ;-)

Meegan Blue said...

This is the funniest thing I have seen in ages. I love it!!! What a wacky, wacky concept...bordering on pure scary. So funny...

Stacey said...

Too, too funny! He's adorable - I'd have a hard time putting away too.