Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Skirt and Bloglines

Here's a pic of me in my new skirt #2. Same pattern as the other one...and just like the other one, the picture doesn't show the panels. Just like me to make a springtime skirt just as the weather is starting to cool off.Mom is leaving today, and I'm sad to see her go. I'll miss my crafting buddy, interesting adult conversation, and an extra pair of hands to help out with the boys. Love you mom!

Hey, and am I the last person to have discovered bloglines? This has saved me so much time on the computer. I can just input the blogs that I keep track of, and I go to my bloglines page and it will show me who has updated their blog. Here's who's on my list right now:A Girl's Gotta Knit
angry chicken
d-made knitting
Daily pictures of interest
Decorator Crab Blog
knit and tonic
Poor Miss Finch
sheep in the city
Yarn Life

Some people's blogs don't allow for rss feeds yet, so I have to check them still -- The Giving Flower --worth the extra effort ;) Happy weekending!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Thank You...for Bloglines...I didn't know either!!
Oh and Hi ;o)