Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Invitations


Yesterday I got the chance to work on some invitations for the Women's Ministries Fall Kick-off at my church. My friend dropped off some paper and some pretty red envelopes--her dad owns a printing company and is her supplier for very cool (and free) paper. How lucky is she? I saw some very pretty invitations in this month's Midwest Living--a very classy invitation to an apple tasting party. That was my inspiration. Of course, that one had all kinds different paper with hand torn edges and layered on top of each other. I only had one day to do these, so this is what I came up with.Mom helped me fold and stuff envelopes last night. Then we watched 13 Going on 30. Then Dave watched Dirty Jobs (of course). Today we're off to the glorious Anderson Island to show mom the land. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: